Monday, January 3, 2011

Ice Cold Beer


This Biker was riding on this hot sunny day. He wanted to drink a cold beer and wanted to find a Bar where other bikers go to drink beer.

As he pulled in this little town he noticed some choppers and some bikers at this little bar. So he pulls in and goes in the bar to have a beer.

He noticed a lot of bikers wearing patches and some wearing their colors. Some of these guys really looked bad. As he went in the Bar he decided he better take his gun.

He parked his bike right in by the front door. Some of the bikers in there decided to mess with him a little bit. He decided he better let them know he was tuff too.

He ordered him a beer and decided to walk out side to check on his bike. WOW, IT WAS GONE, NOT THERE.

He walks back inside and pulls his gun, fires one shot in the wooden post in there. He got everyones attention.

He goes 'HEY LOOK HERE, MY DAM BIKE IS MISSING OUTSIDE and WHEN I FINISH MY BEER AND GO BACK OUTSIDE IT BETTER BE THERE RIGHT WHERE I LEFT IT or I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO DO WHAT I DID AT THE LAST BAR WHERE I WAS.

So he sits down and the bikers got real quiet. The Bar Tender goes over to him and says what did you do at the last bar about your bike? the guy goes, I tell
you when I check on my bike and it better be back right where I left it.

So he finishes his and walks outside to check on his bike. WOW, IT WAS BACK and RIGHT WHERE HE PARKED IT. He walks back into the Bar and says, I being leaving now. You guys have a good day.

Bartender goes: HEY WAIT A MINUTE, WHAT DID YOU DO AT THE LAST BAR WHEN YOUR BIKE WAS MISSING?

The Guy goes, 'I HAD TO CALL A TAXI'.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Baron's Life said...

Thanks Thom

A Lady's Life said...

hahahaha that was funny

Dave and Deb said...

hahahaha! Love it!

Baron's Life said...

Lady's Life...Thanks..glad you liked it

Baron's Life said...

Dave and Deb
Thanks Guys!
Have fun on your trip wherever you happen to be at this time.
Cheers

Handsome Dave said...

Good one...Liked it!

Baron's Life said...

Hansome Dave,
thanks for dropping ny